Our COVID-19 Precautions
Doing Real Estate During Covid-19
With escalating concerns about the spread of COVID-19, Rain Residential has implemented safety protocols to keep our agents and clients safe when it comes to showing properties. We also recommend our property owners review of the CDC guidelines before showings are scheduled.
For our buying and selling agents, we have implemented new protocols to ensure both their safety and the safety of our clients. Agents can responsibly show properties to a client with the following precautions:
- Agents are not allowed to offer transportation to and from showings.
- Showings must be scheduled.
- Utilizing alcohol wipes for door knobs and/or hand sanitizer upon touching any hard surfaces in the home.
- We are requesting sellers leave doors and closets open.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing at both the beginning and the end of the showing.
- Social distancing requires that agents will stay at least 6 ft from clients at all times.
- Your agent may also open the door and allow you to do a self guided tour for vacant properties.
- Abiding by additional specific instructions for showing properties that have been set by the Seller.
- All Buyers must be pre-qualified before showings are scheduled.
We have also implemented technology that allows for easy access to virtual tours through our website, self-guided tours while on video chat, and will assist Buyer Agents and their clients in learning about your property through online viewing.
A small sign will be displayed at the entrance of each property before showings with the following guidelines:
- Social Distancing
- Maximum of 2 people at a time. Please, if at all possible, no children.
- Use Hand Sanitizer
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer before entering the property.
- Remove Your Shoes
- Please leave your shoes outside of the door.
- Pleast Don't Touch
- We have left the doors open for you. Please don't touch surfaces unnecessarily.
For more information about the current real estate market, watch the video below where Rain Residential's broker and owner, Roxy Condrey, answers questions and provides valuable insight to today's market.