SOLD BY RAIN RESIDENTIAL
Tour this beautiful home online - 360 Virtual tour- More INfo
must open in your mobile device
What does a Buyer's Agent do?
Buyer's Agents specialize in working for home buyers, representing their best interests throughout a purchase.
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Save you time searching the market for the perfect home that meets your criteria.
3) View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. We can also refer you to expert home inspectors who’ll provide more in-depth analysis and advice as well other vendors such as lenders, home warranty companies, title services, and much more.
4) Help you explore your financing options so you make the best possible mortgage decision.
5) Negotiate the best possible price for you and take care of all the documentation details including but not limited to your Purchase Agreement and Disclosures.
6) Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need as well as provide you with a list of recommended Vendors that we have history working with.
In short, as a Buyer's Agent at Rain Residential we will provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. And just so you know, using me as a buyer agent won’t cost you anything. Services are paid for by the home seller.